Protective Face Mask - Type IIR
50 Type IIR Masks per Box
For high level protection in more populated areas such as public transport and enclosed environments where there are high concentrations of people.
The product offers very high filtration, fluid penetration resistance, splash resistance and adequate breathability. .
Type IIR fluid/splash resistant masks are dual purpose devices designed to protect against non-toxic dust particles, allergens and reduce the risk of the transfer of infections.
Recommended Mask Use
- High level of protection for more crowded and/or enclosed people environments
- Fluid splash resistant
- Significantly lowers the risk of cross-contamination
- For higher risk clinical applications where Covid-19 is suspected or confirmed
- For clinical environments involving bodily fluids or blood-borne pathogens
- High level infection control
- Designed to protect all healthcare staff, patients and members of the public from infectious diseases
Face Mask Certification Standards
- 50 Type IIR certified masks
- EN 14683:2019 Type IIR Standard
- Filtration Efficiency ≥98%
- Splash Resistant ≥16kpa
- Bioburden ≤30cfu/g
- Breathability ≤60Pa/cm²
- YY 0469-2011
- Splash (fluid) Resistance: ≥ 120mmHg
- BFE: ≥ 99.3%
- Enhanced infection control
- Help to reduce the risk of inhaling non-toxic dust particles, allergens, bacteria and viruses.
- Ergonomic pleat design
- Designed to protect all healthcare staff and patients, and members of the public from infectious diseases
- Reduces liquid contamination from saliva contact
- Fully enclosed noseband to ensure a secure comfortable fit
- Latex, Cadmium and Nickel free construction, increasing comfort for long-term use
- Packaging may vary
Fitting the Mask
Fitting the mask correctly on the face ensures proper protection.