Medical Face Mask - EN14683 Certified
50 Disposable Masks per Box
These masks are ideal for high level protection in public places and offer very high filtration and protection against virus and other pollutants. Designed for use in everyday situations, these masks offer medically certified barrier protection coupled with comfort for all day use in all but extreme clinical environments.
Dual purpose medical devices designed to protect against non-toxic dust particles, allergens and reduce the risk of the transfer of virus infections.
EN 14683:2019 Medical face masks – Requirements and test methods
This standard specifies construction, design, performance requirements and test methods for medical face masks intended to limit the transmission of viral infection.
- General day to day protection in public places.
- For lower risk clinical applications that do not involve blood-borne pathogens or bodily fluids.
- Minimises the risk of cross-contamination.
Medical Face Mask Certification Standards
- Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC Class 1 (2007/47/EC)
- YY/T 0969-2013
- Enhanced infection control
- Ergonomic pleat design
- Designed to protect all healthcare staff and patients, and members of the public from infectious diseases
- Reduces liquid contamination from saliva contact
- Fully enclosed noseband to ensure a secure comfortable fit
- Latex, Cadmium and Nickel free construction, increasing comfort for long-term use
- Packaging may vary
Fitting the Mask
Fitting the mask correctly on the face ensures proper protection. The instructions below apply to both face mask types offered.