Innokin Scion II Coils (inc. Plexus coil)
Scion II Coils are available in resistances of 0.15 ohm (plexus coils), 0.28 ohm, 0.36 ohm (Quad core) and 0.5 ohm. The 0.15 ohm coils are rated at 60-110W, 0.36 ohm at 80-150W, while 0.2 8ohm coils are rated at 100-200W, while the 0.5 ohm coils are rated at 70-110W.
Innokin Scion 0.28 ohm, 0.36 ohm and 0.5 ohm Coils are Kanthal BVC coils intended for use in Innokin's Scion Tank and provide deep flavour and massive vapour production allowing you to make the most out of your e-liquid!
Scion II coils kit content
- Pack of three replacement coil heads for Innokin Scion Tank
- Organic cotton wick
- Available in 0.15 ohm (Plexus coils), 0.28 ohm, 0.36 ohm (Quad) and 0.5 ohm resistances
0.15 ohm Scion Plexus is a brand new mesh coil option from Innokin offering excellent stability and durability. Each Plexus replacement coil is composed of a whole KAL panel with aligned holes. This increased resistance stability translates to a more even distribution of temperature through the organic cotton which leads to less degradation and a longer coil life. The larger heating area of the Plexus mesh coil gives faster energy dissipation and heat up times resulting in ultra fast wicking and superior fuller flavours.
Scion coil power recommendation
- 0.15 Ohm Plexus coil: 60-110 Watts
- 0.28 Ohm BVC coil: 100-200 Watts
- 0.36 Ohm Quad core coil: 80-150 Watts
- 0.5 Ohm BVC coil: 70-110 Watts
Using your new Scion 2 coils
When setting up your Innokin Scion coils it is important to ensure you obtain the correct temperature to vape a given e liquid. Different e liquids have different properties so some need a higher temperature and some a lower temperature. In order to get the "sweet spot" we suggest starting at a low setting and increase that in steps of 2 watts. At some level the vapour will feel warm as you inhale and this is the approximate optimised temperature. You then need to reduce the wattage 1 step at a time for 2-3 watts and somewhere in that scale you should find your precise "sweet spot. (you may like warm vapour so you can also increase the wattage 1 or 2 watts above this point to see which you prefer and which gives the vapour level you desire. If you change e liquids or coil resistance you will then need to repeat the steps above to ensure you are hitting the e-liquid at the right temperature.)
LEAK FREE VAPING
Your Innokin Scion 2 coils are manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When first using the Scion coils ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Scion coils have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Where Scion products have been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue
These coils are truly excellent - especially the Plexus (Mesh) ones!
Quality of the Taste !
price : fair, 7/10 time delivery : very good, 9/10 quality of the product : excellent, 10/10 my feeling : just awesomeness