FREE shipping on orders over £29.99 for all UK addresses, sent via our Courier Express Delivery (If Royal Mail is more convenient please let us know in the comments box).
In order to obtain the quickest delivery for our customers we may use a Parcel Carrier for some Next Day deliveries.
Next Day deliveries are not Guaranteed but more than 98% are delivered Next Day.
*Some remote regions of the UK (i.e. Highlands & Islands) have limitations on Next Day/Special Guaranteed services. These parcels are only being delivered by Royal Mail. Please visit the Royal Mail web site for full details and service restrictions on all mail services.
Your Tracking Code will be added to your order (and emailed to you) on the day your order is dispatched.
Standard & Special Guaranteed Deliveries are sent via Royal Mail. You can enter your Tracking Code on the Royal Mail Track and Trace web site to follow the progress of your order.
Express Deliveries are sent via APC Overnight. APC Overnight’s delivery services are enhanced by the APC Tracking System which ensures your order has traceability every step of the way.
Examples:Turkey, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, South America
We are committed to high standards of customer service and satisfaction and we are confident of the quality and taste of our products therefore we are pleased to offer our customers enhanced customer service terms.
For our “No Quibble” policy please see details below.
Please read the instructions provided to you to ensure that you get the best possible use of your product.
Our standard returns/refund policy is in accordance with the EU Consumer Contracts Regulations (prior to 13 June 2014 the Distance Selling Regulations were applied) which outlines your rights to cancel your order.
New legislation has come into effect in the UK from the 1st Of October 2015 and all goods purchased on or after that date are subject to the rights outlined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase you may return it on our 14 day “No Quibble” policy and we will give you a refund for the value of the goods which are unused and in a re-salable condition:
1. Notify us within 14 days from receipt of your purchases that you wish to return them.
2. Download and complete our RETURNS FORM
3. Include the completed Returns Form with your purchase
4. We recommend that you return your purchase to us via recorded delivery and that you retain proof of postage.
5. We are unable to process incomplete Return Forms.
6. You should get your refund within 14 days once it has been agreed that you are entitled to a refund.
7. The cost of the return postage should be paid by you.
For a full refund all the product(s) must be:
1. In an undamaged condition and must be in a re-saleable condition with the original packaging.
2. All consumable items are sold in sealed containers. A refund can only be offered, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations and Health and Safety Regulation, on these items if all the seals are intact and the items are unused. This includes:
We do our best to ensure that your goods arrive in perfect working condition.
If your goods arrive damaged or faulty please notify us as soon as practically possible.
1. Please download our Returns Form and enter your details.
2. Include the returns form with the item you are returning.
3. We cannot process incomplete return forms
4. We reserve the right to inspect and test any product that is returned to us on the basis that it is damaged or defective.
5. Should the returned items be found, after inspection and testing, to be damaged or defective a refund or replacement product will be given within 14 days of agreeing that you are entitled to a refund.
6. Should we establish that you are not entitled to a refund or a replacement we will return the items to you at your expense.
For NON EU CUSTOMERS: Please notify us within 7 days of receiving your purchase, return the goods to us and we will give you a store credit for the cost of postage.
In the unfortunate event that a product fails within 30 days of your purchase being received:
1. Stop using the product as soon as you become aware that there is a fault.
2. Notify us as soon as practically possible.
3. Please complete and download our Returns Form
4. Include the completed returns form with the purchase you are returning.
5. We cannot process incomplete return forms.
6. We recommend that you return your purchase to us via recorded delivery and that you retain proof of postage. The cost of any return postage you have paid will be refunded to you if we agree that the items are faulty.
7. We reserve the right to inspect and test any product that is returned to us on the basis that it is faulty or has failed.
8. In order to establish the fault we will conduct through tests on the product. In most instances we will take photographs of the returned products.
9. Should we find that the product is faulty we will offer you a replacement. This does not alter your right to a full refund if you prefer.
10. In the event that the tests show the product to be in good working order or that the product has been damaged by misuse, physical abuse or incorrect operation in a manner that is inconsistent with the specified use, we will return the product to you at your cost.
Replacements for Batteries are limited to a maximum of 3 replacements per order for 3 months after the original purchase. This applies to:
Refunds or replacements for Pre-filled cartridge packs will be given if a maximum of 2 cartridges have been used from each pack.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
The V2 Pro Limited Warranty is offered to original purchasers who have acquired their V2 Pro product from the Pure E Liquids website. If you purchased your V2 Pro product from a store, please return the product to that store.
We warrant that your V2 Pro product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for six months.
The expected life of a V2 Pro is approximately 8-9 months though most devices do last longer. The cost of the unit after 6 months of usage equates to less than 33p per day for the V2 Pro Series 3 unit. This represents excellent value and is less than the price of 1 tobacco cigarette per day.
The V2 Pro Limited Warranty applies only to V2 Pro electronic components. This warranty does not apply to Cartridges.
If your cartridge needs to be replaced, you MUST dispose of it yourself. DO NOT SEND ANY CARTRIDGES, NEW OR USED, TO V2Cigs UK, unless we specifically request this. You will receive no compensation for returned cartridges and will be solely responsible for the cost of shipping. Any cartridges returned to Pure E Liquids will be immediately destroyed.
This warranty does not cover any defects or costs caused by:
Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy other than the warranty contained herein that might arise by interference or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed including the implied warranties of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose. Replacement or repair of product is your exclusive remedy under this warranty.
The V2 Pro Limited Warranty is limited to a maximum of one (1) replacement on any given order. The item must be defective (this is not an exchange system), and will be replaced with an equal item from available inventory.
Subject to the above warranty, in the event that your V2 Pro device fails to operate satisfactorily, contact our customer service department for replacement instructions. You must speak with a customer service representative before sending your V2 Pro electrical components for replacement. Components sent without first contacting a representative will not be eligible for replacement.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN, AND ANY REMEDY OTHER THAN THE WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN THAT MIGHT ARISE BY INTERFERENCE OR OPERATION OF LAW, IS HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF THE FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF PRODUCT IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY.