Shipping & Returns
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Place your order by 4pm UK time on a weekday (excluding Bank Holidays) and we will dispatch it the same day
- Orders placed after 4pm UK time are dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 4pm UK time on Fridays will be dispatched on Monday
- Orders placed during a UK Bank Holiday weekend will be dispatched on the first working day after the Bank Holiday
UK Delivery Options
FREE shipping on orders over £49.99 for all UK addresses, sent via Courier Express delivery.
- £3.50 - Standard* - 48 Hour Royal Mail Tracked Delivery (2-3 days) (Choose this option if you live in a block of flats where parcel carriers other than Royal Mail have no access to the building and/or you live in a remote rural area)
- £3.75 - Next Day Delivery - Courier Express*, excludes weekends (Please order by 4pm, Mon-Thu)
- £3.95 - 24 Hour Royal Mail Tracked Delivery, excludes weekends (Please order by 4pm, Mon-Thu)
We are working hard to deliver safely and on time. Our delivery partners Royal Mail and APC are still running as normal (excluding Special Next Day by 1 pm service) but some delays may occur. They are doing their very best to get your parcel to you in a reasonable time.
Please select Next Day Delivery during checkout if you wish to receive your order as quickly as possible. Due to circumstance, Second and First Class delivery options may be delayed due to the volume of deliveries Royal Mail are facing.
We are doing everything we can to get your items delivered as soon as possible but ask that you bear with us in this unprecedented time. We endeavour to provide the great service you have come to expect from us.
In order to obtain the quickest delivery for our customers we may use a Parcel Carrier for some Next Day deliveries.
Next Day deliveries are not Guaranteed but more than 98% are delivered Next Day.
*Some remote regions of the UK (i.e. Highlands & Islands) have limitations on Next Day/Special Guaranteed services. These parcels are only being delivered by Royal Mail. Please visit the Royal Mail web site for full details and service restrictions on all mail services.
- For your security a signature from an adult (18+) is required to confirm delivery for both Royal Mail and Courier deliveries. Exception - if you tell us to leave your parcel in a "safe place" without signature required. If you know that you will not be at home to receive and sign for your parcel, please select an alternative delivery address or specify a neighbour or a "safe place" option.
- If you are not at home to receive your parcel, Royal Mail or Courier has the right to leave your parcel with a neighbour.
- Please enter your address and postcode carefully. Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for incorrect addresses supplied by our customers.
- You may also arrange to have the goods collected from us if this is more convenient.
- If you use a "safe place" option with your shipping method V2 cannot be responsible for any non-delivery or non-receipt of parcels where the courier or Royal Mail states that they have delivered the parcel per your instructions.
Your Tracking Code will be added to your order (and emailed to you) on the day your order is dispatched.
Standard and Special Guaranteed Deliveriesare sent via Royal Mail. You can enter your Tracking Code on the Royal Mail Track and Trace web site to follow the progress of your order.
Express Deliveries are sent via APC Overnight. The APC Overnight delivery service is enhanced by the APC Tracking System which ensures your order has traceability every step of the way.
European & International Delivery (Rest of the World outside Europe)
We are sorry that orders from www.pure-eliquids.com cannot be shipped outside the UK.
Returns Information (UK & EU customers)
We are committed to high standards of customer service and satisfaction and we are confident of the quality and taste of our products therefore we are pleased to offer our customers enhanced customer service terms.
Please read the instructions provided to you to ensure that you get the best possible use of your product.
Our standard returns/refund policy is in accordance with the UK Online and Distance Selling Regulations which outlines your rights when order products online.
We know that some vaping products can be complcated to use. Please contact our customers services team if you need any help or advice.
GOODS THAT YOU WISH TO RETURN OR ARE UNWANTED
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it and we will give you a refund for the value of the goods which are unused and in a resalable condition.
- Please notify us within 14 days from receipt of your purchases that you wish to return them.
- Please download and complete our RETURNS FORM
- Include the completed Returns Form with your purchases when you send them back to us.
- We recommend that you return your purchase via recorded delivery and that you retain proof of postage/tracking.
- We are unable to process incomplete Return Forms.
- You should get your refund within 14 days once it has been agreed that you are entitled to a refund.
- Please be aware that you are responsible for cost of the return postage.
For a full refund all the product(s) must be:
- Unused and in an undamaged condition, and must be in a resalable condition with the original packaging.
- All consumable items are sold in sealed containers. Refunds can only be offered, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations and Health and Safety Regulation, where all the seals are intact and the items are unused. This include:
- EX Blanks
- V2 Pro Series 3
- V2 Pro Series 7
- V2 Pro Series 3 and V2 Series Pro Series 7 Liquid cartridges
- All Kits
- All E-Liquids
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS ON ARRIVAL
We do our best to ensure that your goods arrive in perfect working condition.
If your goods arrive damaged or faulty please notify us as soon as practically possible.
- Call our Customer Care Team on 01733 555 555 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a pre-paid postage label.
- Please download our Returns Form and enter your details.
- Include the returns form with the item you are returning.
- We cannot process incomplete return forms
- We reserve the right to inspect and test any product that is returned to us on the basis that it is damaged or defective.
- Should the returned items be found, after inspection and testing, to be damaged or defective a refund or replacement product will be given within 14 days of agreeing that you are entitled to a refund.
- Should we establish that you are not entitled to a refund or a replacement we will return the items to you at your expense.
For NON EU CUSTOMERS: Please notify us within 7 days of receiving your purchase, return the goods to us and we will give you a store credit for the cost of postage.
FAULTY GOODS WITHIN 30 DAYS
In the unfortunate event that a product fails within 30 days of your purchase being received:
- Stop using the product as soon as you become aware that there is a fault.
- Notify us as soon as practically possible.
- Please complete and download our Returns Form
- Include the completed returns form with the purchase you are returning.
- We cannot process incomplete return forms.
- We recommend that you return your purchase to us via recorded delivery and that you retain proof of postage. The cost of any return postage you have paid will be refunded to you if we agree that the items are faulty.
- We reserve the right to inspect and test any product that is returned to us on the basis that it is faulty or has failed.
- In order to establish the fault we will conduct through tests on the product. In most instances we will take photographs of the returned products.
- Should we find that the product is faulty we will offer you a replacement. This does not alter your right to a full refund if you prefer.
- In the event that the tests show the product to be in good working order or that the product has been damaged by misuse, physical abuse or incorrect operation in a manner that is inconsistent with the specified use, we will return the product to you at your cost.
Replacements for Batteries are limited to a maximum of 3 replacements per order for 3 months after the original purchase. This applies to:
- Classic V2 batteries
Your statutory rights are not affected.