The Innokin Zlide Tank features a simple and intuitive to use design aimed at mouth to lung users and is ideal for first time to intermediate vapers. This tank is compatible with most devices with a 510 connection, when paired with a compact box mod it is an ideal setup for a first time vaper. Compared to the Zenith tank, the Zlide has a convenient sliding top design, allowing for an easy fill. It's a great all rounder, with multiple coil options it can be converted into DTL or MTL vaping and is suitable for a wide range of e-liquids.
Zenith Zlide Plexus Coils
The Zlide Tank is compatible with the new Plexus mesh coils which includes a full KAL panel with aligning vent holes. This innovative design ensures maximum flavour at higher wattage and temperature and a corresponding throat hit. Innokin boasts that the resistance stability of the Plexus mesh coils applies a more even current through vape juice which gives far less degradation of the coil. The new Plexus coils are more efficient, vaporise more evenly and last longer.
There are clones out there so beware, if it is too cheap is it genuine?
Innokin Zlide Tank Features:
- Sliding top-fill design
- 2ml Capacity
- Pyrex glass tank (replaceable)
- Easy to replace coil-heads
- 0.48Ω Plex 3D coil and one further 1.6Ω coil provided
- Adjustable air flow
- 22mm Diameter
Innokin Zlide Kit Contents:
- Zlide tank
- 0.48Ω Plex 3D coil (installed)
- 1.6Ω coil (spare)
- Spare mouthpiece
- Pack of spare O-rings and seals
- User guide
Innokin Zlide Performance. Leak Free Vaping
Innokin Zlide tank device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Zlide tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the Innokin coil carry out the above procedures
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Zlide coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake
- When not in use close the airflow
Where product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.
Founded in 2011 with their main factory of 10,000 square meters in Shenzhen, China and service and repair operations in California, Innokin is one of the leading electronic cigarette and vape device manufacturers in the world.
Innokin is known worldwide for leading brands such a Cool Fire, iClear, iTaste, Proton and Lily. The new Kroma Zenith kit showcases their innovation. Innokin is constantly at the forefront of innovations in electronic cigarette design and function and with over 150 patents. Innokin is accepted as an international pioneer. The advent of the classic Cool Fire 4 Plus put them firmly on the map and now with the introduction of the ground-breaking Proton coupled with the Scion 2 and Kroma-A coupled with the Zenith tank, Innokin is set to continue as a world leader. The Innokin Zenith is set to be the UK's leading high specification MTL vape mod. Innokin Zenith Plexus reviews are now on-line and are outstanding!
More Vapour Please!
For those who want more vapour from their Zenith than a PG/VG e liquid can offer why not try our VSAVI range of pharmaceutical grade fully lab tested VG e-liquids. VSAVI is 100% pure organic VG e liquid which produces far more vapour than PG e-liquid. Try the sampler pack with your Zenith tank to find your favourite flavour.