Innokin Zenith Plexus-Z Coils
Innokin Zenith Plexus Z-Coil is the first MTL mesh type coil. With 0.5 ohm coil resistance, it's perfect for fast and even heating for Innokin Kroma-A Kit. Zenith Plexus Z-Coil has larger heating area and uniform E-liquid diffusion for its structure.
The Kroma - A Zenith Plexus coils are for use exclusively for the Zenith vape tank, a tank designed in corroboration with Dimitris the Vaping Greek and Philip Bursado to ensure a straight forward mouth to lung replaceable coil-head atomizer. All-day vaping with excellent flavour.
Z-Plex34 0.48 ohm Kanthal 3D mesh coil for increased warmth, coil life and flavour. This coil is good for medium and high power settings.
- Easy Plexus coil replacement "clean hand"
- Easy top-fill twist design that will automatically shut off the liquid flow when filling in order to prevent flooding
Zenith Plexus Pack contents:
5 x Zenith replacement coils
Zenith Zlide Plexus Instructions: Replacing Coils
- Hold the tank upside down
- Unscrew and remove the tank base,
- The Coil Unit is located in the centre of the tank base
- Unscrew and replace the Zenith coil with a fresh atomiser head
- Finger Tighten plus a slight additional turn so that the Plexus coil is FIRMLY in place
- Replace the tank base taking care not to over tighten
Leak Proofing Your Zenith Zlide Coils
Your Zenith Plexus coils are manufactured by Innokin with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Zenith or Zlide tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place on your Innokin Zenith or Zlide tank
- Make sure the Plexus coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Where product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.