Innokin Ajax Plex 3D Coils
Ajax Plex 3D is a brand new coil option from Innokin offering excellent stability and durability. These coils are designed to be used for your Innokin Proton Mini Ajax Vaporizer.
Featuring a mesh style design with micro-grooves on the heating element to create a larger and more efficient surface area for vapourising your e-liquids. Available in both 0.16ohm and 0.35ohm.
Enjoy incredible bursts of flavour and vapour from favourites e-liquids with the new Ajax Tank's next generation Plex 3D Matrix coils.
Ajax Plex 3D Pack contents:
5 x Ajax Plex 3D Matrix replacement coils
Innokin Ajax Plex 3D Matrix Instructions: Replacing Coils
- Hold the tank upside down
- Unscrew and remove the tank base,
- The Coil Unit is located in the centre of the tank base
- Unscrew and replace the Ajax Plex 3D coil with a fresh atomiser head
- Finger Tighten plus a slight additional turn so that the Plex3D coil is FIRMLY in place
- Replace the tank base taking care not to over tighten
Leak Proofing Your Ajax Plex 3D Coils
Your Zenith Plexus coils are manufactured by Innokin with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Ajax tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place on your Innokin Ajax tank
- Make sure the Plexus coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Where product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.