Innokin Slipstream Coils for iTaste Kroma and Pebble
Look out for fakes, there are many counterfeit products out there!
The Innokin Slipstream BVC (bottom vertical coils) allow inhaled air to pass down through the coil body, then up through the atomizer coil’s central airflow channel. This advanced airflow system is designed to make the Slipstream tank virtually leak free.
Slipstream coils are currently available with two types of coil wire:
Slipstream atomizer tanks are usually delivered with a 0.8 Ohm Kanthal coil pre-installed. This is a general-purpose coil that’s ideal for all day vaping. The 0.8 Ohm coil produces good flavour when fired at wattage settings between 20 and 35 Watts. Kanthal wire atomizer coils can’t be used in temperature control mode.
The alternative, 0.5 Ohm stainless steel coil enhances flavour production. It can also generate bigger clouds – especially with the Slipstream tank adjusted for wide airflow. Stainless steel Slipstream coils are rated to fire between 2 and 30 Watts. Slipstream stainless steel coils can also be used for temperature controlled vaping.
Innokin Slipstream Coil Contents:
5 x Replacement Innokin Slipstream coils (individually packaged)
Innokin Slipstream Coil Features:
Replaceable BVC atomizer coil 0.8Ω Kanthal or 0.5Ω Stainless Steel
0.8Ω Kanthal coil rated at 20 to 35 Watts (VW only)
0.5Ω 316L Stainless Steel coil rated at 20 to 35 Watts (VW or TC modes)
For use with Innokin’s Slipstream atomizer tank
Dual wall coil design for Slipstream top airflow system
Makes tank virtually leak-free
Well-padded with organic cotton
Long, wide ports for improved wicking
100% Genuine Innokin Slipstream replaceable coil
Leak Proofing - Leak Free Vaping
Your device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Where product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.