Vype eBox Replacement Coils: 3 Pack
Your Vype eTank Pro Atomiser coil should be changed regularly in line with frequency of vape use, this is typically every 2-4 weeks on average. If you notice deterioration in the taste or quality of the vapour you should replace your Atomiser coil too.
Vype Atomiser Coil FEATURES
- Stainless steel components for a quality vape
- Dual coil and multiple wick system for rich satisfying vapour
To avoid damage to the wick in the atomiser head always make sure you prime your atomizer coils by adding a few drops of e liquid to the coil and waiting a minute or two prior to vaping.
Leak Proofing - Leak Free Vaping
Your UK Vype device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place on your Vype e-Box
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Where product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.