Vype eTank Pro Atomiser Coils
Your Vype eTank Pro Atomiser should be changed regularly in line with frequency of use (typically every 2-4 weeks). Also, if you notice deterioration in the taste or quality of the vapour you should replace your Atomiser.
Vype eTank Coil Features
- Stainless steel component for a quality vape
- Dual coil and multiple wick system for rich and satisfying vapour
- Japanese organic cotton wick
To avoid damage to the wick in the atomiser head always make sure you prime your coils by adding few drops of e liquid to the iSub and waiting a minute or two prior to vaping.
Leak Proofing your Vype eTank Coils
Your UK Vype atomiser coils are manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the eTank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place on your eTank Pro
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
Where Vype product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.
eTank Pro Coil Instructions: Replacing Atomiser Coils
- Hold the Vype eTank upside down, make sure it is empty!
- Remove the clearomiser from the Pro battery section,
- Unscrew the bottom metal cap from the clearomiser
- Gently pull the old eTank Pro atomiser to remove.
- Align the flat side of the new atomiser coil and gently push to carefully insert into the clearomiser. Enure it is FIRMLY in place
- Replace the tanks bottom metal cap
- Attache the clearomiser to the eTank battery section - Ready!
eTank Pro Upgrade Options
If you are considering upgrading your eTank Pro we recommend you consider the Vype ePod vape kit which we feel is easier to use.
Still waiting on delivery.
I've given this rating as much to the site as the product. I need these to keep my vype ecig going, and for some reason they stopped stocking them in my local shops (where I had bought them previously) and even Amazon ran out and failed to deliver the pack I'd ordered with them for a month. As you can imagine using the same atomiser for a month got rather unpleasant, so I was over the moon to find this website was still selling them, and that they delivered them promptly. I intend to keep buying them here until someone starts selling them at half the price.
Bought for my partner,he is very happy. He knows where to shop from now on. Thank you.