The Efest IMR 18650 is suitable for use in various vape mods. With a large 3000mAh capacity, this battery powers your device to its high-performance capabilities.
The purple Efest battery is a great quality battery and compatible with most mods that takes rechargeable batteries of this size, please check before use.
Please note that this product is sold as a single battery.
Efest 18650 Battery 3000mah 35A specifications:
- Size: 18650 (Approximately 18.5mm diameter x 65.2mm long)
- Type: IMR/Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current:20A
- Max Pulse Discharge Current: 35A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 55g
- Color: Dark Purple Metallic
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
How To Look After Your Efest 18650 Battery
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
I've purchased 4 of these in total, just so I have a spare set to hand whilst I charge up the others in another vape. Overall, they seem to be giving good performance and will last for 2 days moderate vaping. I have not run them as low so the low battery indicator comes on, on the vape, but have run them down to about 20%. Main reason for getting spare set is that they can take up to approx 6-8 hours to charge up form about 20% remaining, which can be frustrating if you go to bed late. Apart from that only point, time will tell how they continue to hold their charge with time. Overall, very happy with these.
the item came fast