The Efest IMR 18650 is suitable for use in various vape mods. With a large 2600mAh capacity, this battery powers your device to its high-performance capabilities.
The purple Efest battery is a great quality battery and compatible with most mods that takes rechargeable batteries of this size, please check before use.
Please note that this product is sold as a single battery.
Efest 18650 Battery 2600mah 40A specifications:
- Size: 18650 (Approximately 18.5mm diameter x 65.2mm long)
- Type: IMR/Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current:25A
- Max Pulse Discharge Current: 40A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 55g
- Color: Dark Purple Metallic
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
How To Look After Your Efest 18650 Battery
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
I'd been using the wrong batteries for my vape for over 18 months until I discovered these ones. Great price, easy to order and great delivery time. I ordered a second lot as I was so pleased with them.