Innokin Cool Fire Ultra TC Kit: A Classic Upgraded!
Buyers Beware, there are a lot of Innokin clones - if it's too cheap is it too good to be true?
The Innokin’s Cool Fire Ultra 150w mod kit with iSub VE tank is ideal if you’re looking for a high power starter kit that’s easy to handle and is a great investment. This supercharged version of the classic CoolFire IV mod delivers up to 150 Watts of vaping power, along with an easy-to-use set of temperature control (TC) functions. A high capacity 4000 mAh with 2 amp Quick Charge internal battery ensures hours of cloud or flavour chasing. This TPD compliant TC 150 starter kit comes with a compact, iSub VE sub-ohm atomizer tank and can be used straight out of the box.
Apart from looking cool and stylish, the Cool Fire Ultra’s simple OLED display and control system makes it easy to tame the mod’s 150 Watt power potential. The Fire button even has its own traffic-light style battery level indicator. As your vaping experience grows, it’s easy to switch the TC150 mod into precise, temperature control vaping modes. The coils that come with the kit’s compact, iSub V tank operate flawlessly in both VW and Stainless Steel TC mode. This 150 Watt version of the CoolFire mod uses the respected AETHON control chip to manage vape settings and a full set of advanced safety features.
Peace of Mind Vaping
For total peace of mind, the CoolFire Ultra TC150 mod comes packaged with Innokin’s TPD compliant iSub VE tank. In line with the latest safety regulations, the iSub VE tank holds a 2ml fill of e liquid. Top-ups are easy via the removeable top cap. The tank comes with fitted and spare, 0.5 Ohm iSub stainless steel coil heads. Innokin’s amazing push-fit system removes all the usual hassles of coil replacement.
Careful adjustment of the iSub VE’s airflow control ring offers an incredible range of sub-ohm vaping experiences. With wide-open airflow, the 0.5 Ohm iSub coils deliver billowing clouds of vapour. Narrow airflow settings tighten the draw and concentrate your e liquid’s flavour.
Even with 150 Watts of power on tap, the Innokin Cool Fire Ultra TC150 iSub VE kit is an ultra-safe, practical option for new or upgrading vapers – particularly with its hassle-free, built-in battery. This easy to use starter kit is available in White, Blue, Black or Red.
Innokin Cool Fire Ultra Kit Contents:
- 1 x Innokin Cool Fire Ultra TC150 Mod
- 1 x Innokin iSub VE Tank
- 1 x 4000 mAh 2 amp QC battery
- 2 x Innokin iSub BVC 0.5 Ohm SS Coil Head (Installed & Spare)
- 1 x Innokin Vape Band
- 1 x Spare Parts Bag
- 1 x Mini/Standard USB Charging Cable
- 1 x CoolFire Ultra User’s Manual
Cool Fire Ultra Kit - Device & Tank, Features & Specifications:
Innokin CoolFire Ultra TC150 Mod:
- Size: 87.3mm x 48mm x 23.8mm
- Connection: 510 (Standard screw)
- Battery: Internal, with 4000mAh capacity
- Style: Ergonomic, 150 Watt box mod with easy-to-use features
- Pre-set temperature control options for Stainless Steel, Nickel & Titanium coils
- Variable wattage control for Kanthal and Stainless Steel coils
- Stylish & comfortable case design
- 6 to 150 Watts of power output
- Max output current: 36 Amps
- Max working current: 30 Amps
- Max output voltage: 7.5 Volts
- Min VW atomizer resistance: 0.1 Ohm
- TC atomizer resistances: SS – 0.2 to 0.5Ω, Ni – 0.1 to 1.0Ω, Ti – 0.1 to 0.5Ω,
- Fast selection of power settings above 100 Watts
- Simple OLED display
- Easy-to-use adjuster buttons
- LED battery level indicator built into Fire button.
- Fast, 2 Amp charging facility
- Pass-through vaping while on recharge
- 3 Clicks on Fire button for on/off switching
- Charge control & battery safety features
- Automatic cut-off & short circuit protection facilities
- Available in Red, White, Black or Blue.
Innokin iSub VE Tank:
- E liquid capacity: 2ml
- Glass: Pyrex glass e liquid reservoir
- Fitting: Standard 510 screw with fixed positive pin
- Adjustable airflow ports on tank base
- Wide-bore Delrin drip tip (510 fitting)
- Easy top filling by unscrewing tank top section
- Fast, “no-spill” push-fit coil replacement system
- Fitted with a 0.5 Ohm Stainless Steel VW/TC coil head
- Spare 0.5 Ohm Stainless Steel VW/TC coil head in package
- Recommended coil head power settings: 30 to 60 Watts
- Compatible with all iSub coil wires and formats
Innokin CoolFire Ultra Compatibility
The CoolFire Ultra TC150 mod and iSub VE tank are potentially interchangeable with most 510 threaded vaping devices having similar capabilities. Please check your device manuals for details of compatibility. Replacement Innokin iSub BVC coils can be ordered from our Accessories pages.
Using Your Innokin Cool Fire Ultra
When setting up your Innokin Cool Fire 150 TC mod it is important to ensure you obtain the correct temperature to vape a given e liquid. Different e liquids have different properties so some need a higher temperature and some a lower temperature. In order to get the "sweet spot" we suggest starting at a low setting and increase that in steps of 2 watts. At some level the vapour will feel warm as you inhale and this is the approximate optimised temperature. You then need to reduce the wattage 1 step at a time for 2-3 watts and somewhere in that scale you should find your precise "sweet spot. (you may like warm vapour so you can also increase the wattage 1 or 2 watts above this point to see which you prefer and which gives the vapour level you desire. If you change e liquids or coil resistance you will then need to repeat the steps above to ensure you are hitting the e-liquid at the right temperature.)
Want Maximum Vapour?
Our pure organic tested VSAVI VG e-liquid is specially formulated to be less viscous and therefore can be used with Box Mods. Pure 100% VG, no dilution, no clogging no compromise!
Note: This is a sub ohm device, generally use only 0.3 or 0.6 mg strength nicotine.
Leak Free Vaping
Your Innokin Ultra device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Innokin iSub VE tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Where Ultra products has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.
Cool Fire is well built
No issues with the MOD, but a problem with the 510 mail thread on a coil. Isub VE tank issue may be. The coil sheered off completely with the thread stuck inside the MOD. Easy fix replace £2/3 coil. Again the Isub VE issue with the top cap alway being tighter than the lower glass and coil cap is a pain. A dirty rag to help grip the glass helps with the constany refilling of a 2Ml tank. MOD kit is great, but changing the isub VE tank at some stage is advised. PEL Help Desk: We have not had any similar experiences so sounds like a faulty coil - please return and we will happily replace or give you a store credit for your next purchase.