Innokin Kroma-A Zenith 75W Kit
The new Innokin Kroma-A Zenith is the advanced and ultra compact rapid response vaporizer with 75 Watts of Temperature Control Power in an Ultra-Compact 72mm design. TH UK Innokin vape kit now comes with the advanced Zenith tank. Enjoy amazing, full flavoured clouds the way you want with Innokins precise 6-75 Watt output for the best of MTL and DTL vaping!
The upgraded flush 24 mm 510 connection is a perfect fit for all popular atomizers. Vape with confidence with the easy to use Temperature Control(SS316, ni200, Ti) with dry-hit protection. The Kroma-A Zenith has a real internal 2000 mAh Li-Po battery with 2 amp micro-USB quick-charge! Always be ready with Innokin’s ‘Vape While charging’ technology.
What is the Innokin Zenith?
The Innokin Zenith is a high tech. advanced tank vaping system. The Zenith atomizer is a collaboration between Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis, and Innokin. The goal was to create an easy and intuitive mouth to lung (MTL) replaceable coil-head atomizer to allow an easier transition from smoking to vaping. The Zenith features an easy top fill twist design that will automatically shut off the liquid flow when filling in order to prevent flooding and gurgling, an adjustable airflow, and an easy and clean method to replace the coil.
There is also a QR code on the box that will direct you to tutorial videos that will help you in filling, cleaning, replacing the coil, and working with the tank in general.
Beware of Counterfeit Innokin Products
Coupled with the Innokin Zenith tank, the Kroma A device creates an excellent vape mod that is capable of producing maximum flavour and vapour for those new to vaping or advanced vapers. The Zenith tank is top filling with adjustable bottom airflow and is very low profile.
The Innokin Kroma-A Zenith Vape System is powered by the smooth precision of 75 Watt Aethon Temperature Control Chip-set (SS316L, Ni-200, Titanium) which includes technology to avoid dry hits. The new standard flush 510 connector now facilitates a full range of alternative tanks and atomizers up to 24 mm diameter. The high quality bright OLED clearly displays all important information and the power and ‘+’ – ‘-‘ adjustment buttons raise or lower temperature or watts in .5 increments.
This Kroma-A Zenith starter kit uses a powerful internal battery which can be recharged using the USB connection for operation and has the great safety features as in all Innokin products. Also see the Zenith Plexus coils
Innokin Kroma Zenith advanced features
The Kroma A with Zenith tank comes with many inbuilt advanced features including "Pre-boost" to pre-heat the coil to the desired temperature, puff counter, integrated cut-off safety including over-discharges auto power off, screen orientation, temperature and wattage memory settings, check atomizer feature. Other features include Stainless Steel TC mode, Nickel (Ni-200) and Titanium (Ti) modes and coil calibration.
Kroma Zenith kit UK contents:
- 1 x Innokin Kroma-A TC 75 W Mod
- 1 x Innokin Zenith Standard Tank (option 1) or Zenith Plexus Tank (option 2)
- 1 X Vape Band
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Spare O rings
- 1 x iTaste Kroma Axiom Starter Kit User Manual
New Innokin Zenith Tank Features:
- Easy top-fill twist design that will automatically shut off the liquid flow when filling in order to prevent flooding
- Easy coil replacement "clean hand"
- Pyrex glass with stainless steel construction
- 1 X Innokin 1.6 Ohm Kanthal coil, 1 X Innokin 0.8 Ohm Kanthal coil (option 1)
- 1 X Innokin Plexus Z 0.5 Ohm coil, 1 X Innokin 1.6 Ohm Kanthal coil (option 2)
- Extra Drip tip
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
Innokin Kroma A Specifications
- Size: 72 mm tall
- Screw: Flush 510 threaded connector
- Chipset: AETHON
- Style: Compact, fashionable mid-power mod
- Fire button: Push button with battery level indicator
- Battery type: Internal, 2000 mAh
- Comes with mini USB cable
- 2 Amp fast charge capability
- Pass through, vape while charging facility
- Press fire button three times for on/off
- Variable power output: 6 to 75 Watts
- Max output current: 35.5 Amps
- Max working current: 27.5 Amps
- Max output voltage: 7.5 Volts
- Temperature control range: 150 to 315º C in 5º C increments
- Min atomizer resistance: 0.1 Ohms
- TC atomizer resistance range: Ni 0.1Ω to 0.2Ω, Ti 0.1Ω to 0.5Ω, SS 0.2Ω to 1.0Ω,
- Screen: OLED display on side of mod
- USB charge port on front of mod
- Comes with 15 sec cut-off, low volts, short circuit & overheat protection
- Has built-in puff counter
- Easy to use vaping kit with advanced features
- Fashionable neat design
- Available in Blue, Black, Red, White.
Your Kroma Zenith & leak free vaping
Your Innokin Zenith device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Innokin Zenith tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Where product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.
Vaping with the Kroma A Zenith
First things first - the Innokin Kroma A Zenith mod is a sub ohm device, generally for safer vaping use only 0.3 or 0.6 mg strength nicotine. It is also important to ensure you obtain the correct temperature to vape a given e liquid. Different e liquids have different properties so some need a higher temperature and some a lower temperature. In order to get the "sweet spot" we suggest starting your Kroma at a low setting and increase that in small steps. At some level the vapour will feel warm as you inhale and this is the approximate optimised temperature. You then need to reduce the temperature/wattage at the Zenith tank 1 step at a time and somewhere around that level you should find your precise "sweet spot. If you like a warmer vapour you can increase the power 1 or 2 watts above this point to see which you prefer and which gives the vapour level and flavour you desire.
If you change e liquids or coil resistance you will then need to repeat the steps above to ensure you are getting the e-liquid at the correct vaping temperature. The Kroma A Zenith device is ideal for power-vapers. For those simply wishing to stop smoking the Kroma vape mod does not present any great advantage over the other much simpler and smaller devices available on the site. Nicotine absorption can be achieved either through high vapour + low strength e-liquid or lower vapour + higher strength e liquid.
Kroma A Zenith Battery Capacity Monitoring.
An excellent feature of the Kroma A Zenith kit is the colour coded voltmeter shown on the LED. Know where you stand, how much vape time is left!
Battery capacity is displayed via green yellow and red LED.
Green = Near Full Charge
Yellow = Half Charge
Red = Low Power - charge your Kroma A.
When the Kroma A is on, hold down the power button to activate the indicator. When the Kroma Zenith kit is fully recharged the LED light will power off. Do not charge the Kroma using a car charger.