Innokin Proton Mini 2021 new Ajax Tank
The new Innokin Proton. Big on performance and more convenient
The Proton Ajax is the latest release from Innokin with new enhanced technology and boasts all the new features from the Innokin Proton range. This gives you all the vaping power you want in a discrete more convenient Proton.
Innokin Proton: next generation and a superior vape experience
Available in green, blue, and black, the Innokin Proton Mini is a sub-Ohm kit that is powered by quick-charging 3400mAh built in battery, capable of 120W max output. This kit is suitable for all users, with its ability to produce large amounts of vapour, and innovative joystick feature. With multiple output modes, this device allows for a great deal of customisation. It’s small and sturdy size is an added bonus! This vaporizer is paired with the Innokin Ajax 2ml Tank, which is made from durable stainless steal. Refilling is easy with a push-to-fill mechanism. With dual adjustable airflow, you can find the perfect level of vapour flow.
Enjoy incredible bursts of flavour and vapour from favourites e-liquids with the new Proton Ajax Tank's next generation Plex 3D Matrix coils.
Proton Mini Ajax Kit contents:
- 1 x Innokin Proton Mini Mod
- 1 x Ajax (2ml) Sub Ohm Vape Tank
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
Innokin Proton Mini Ajax Kit specifications:
- Battery Capacity: 3400mAh /3.7V
- Minimum / Maximum Wattage: 6W - 120W
- Minimum / Maximum Voltage: 7.5 Max.
- Tank resistant: 0.16 Ohm (50-80W) / 0.35 Ohm (30-55W)
- Tank capacity: 2ml (Ajax tank)
- Cut off time: 3s - 18s
- Max. Output currency: 35A
- Resistance range: 0.1 Ohm - 3.5 Ohm
- Charging Current: 2.0A
- Thread Type: 510
New Proton Mini: Features
- Advanced Proton chipset - near instantaneous coil temperatures
- Large 1.45'' colour TFT screen
- Familiar Proton Joystick
- Full featured menu system
FOR Proton Power-Users
- Temperature control
- Custom TCR
- Custom Wattage curve
- Bypass Mode
- 3 coil memory slots - save your favourite Proton settings
- Download software
Proton Ajax Tank features:
- E-Liquid Capacity: 2ml
- Convenient Top E-Liquid Refill Design
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Adjustable
- 510 Thread
- 810 Wide-Bore Drip Tip Included
- Compatible With Ajax And Plex3D Matrix Coils
Founded in 2011 with their main factory of 10,000 square meters in Shenzhen, China and service and repair operations in California, Innokin is one of the leading electronic cigarette and vape device manufacturers in the world.
Innokin is known worldwide for leading brands such a CoolFire, iClear, iTaste, Proton and Lily. Innokin is constantly at the forefront of innovation in electronic cigarette design and function and with over 150 patents. Innokin is accepted as an international pioneer. The advent of the classic CoolFire 4 Plus put them firmly on the map and now with the introduction of the ground-breaking Proton Ajax Mini, Innokin is set to continue as a world leader. The Innokin Proton is set to be the UK's leading high specification stealth vape mod. Innokin Proton reviews are now online and are outstanding!
Old Proton information for legacy customers
Innokin Proton 235W E-Cigarette Kit
The Innokin Proton 235w mods innovative joystick navigation really does make it a joy to use, meaning you can quickly and easily switch between features. Within the on-screen menu, you’ll find helpful information like wattage, battery life and a puff counter. Completely customisable, you can adjust all your settings, such as temperature, coil types, menu colour and more.
With an oversized hidden fire button and a contoured shell, it’s smooth to the touch and well-designed. To refill, simply slide the cap of the Scion II tank open, refill and click back into place.
Thanks to the dual batteries (not included), you’ll be met with enough power to vape for 2-3 days without charging, depending on your personal vaping habits. The outstanding Plexus mesh coils ensure maximum flavour, even at higher temperatures, and a memorable throat hit.
- Standard 510 connection
- Customisable menu
- Joystick navigation
- Upgradeable firmware
- Plexus mesh coils for long-lasting usage and flavour
- Quick fire time
How to vape with the Innokin Proton
As this is a high-powered device, we recommend using high VG e-liquids of 3mg or 6mg to really make the most of it.
For delicious flavour and plenty of clouds, use VSAVI Short Fill E-Liquids and Nic-Shot Base.
How do I set up the Innokin Proton?
This product will come with a Quick Start guide which you should read thoroughly before using your device.
Spend some time customising the settings to discover your ideal vaping setup.
The vapour is too hot, what should I do?
If you are using the Scion II tank, using the tank in Wattage mode will prevent the Kanthal coils from overheating or burning. Always wait at least five minutes after filling the tank in order for the cotton to become saturated.
Using the lowest range of recommended wattage settings on the coil and opening up the airflow fully should decrease the heat of the vapour.
My Proton is leaking, what should I do?
Your Proton device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly.
- When using the Innokin Proton and Scion 2 tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the Plexus coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils, for example, have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e-liquid to escape via the air-intake.
My device keeps displaying "low resistance", what should I do?
Replacing the coil should solve these issues but if it continues, contact Innokin directly, or get in touch with the company you purchased it from.
Innokin Proton UK Kit Contents
- 1x Innokin Proton MOD (Rainbow Option)
- 1x Scion II tank with 0.36 Ohm coil installed
- 1x Plexus coil 0.15 Ohm
- 1x Spare Glass Tube
- 1x Spare O-rings Set
- 1x Vape Band
- 1x User Packet(QR Code, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Warning Booklet, Battery Warning Card, Stickers)
- 1x Extra Drip Tip
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
INNOKIN PROTON FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Height: 85mm
- Length: 44.6mm
- Width: 29.6mm
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.05ohm – 3.5ohm
- Maximum Charge Current: 2A
- Maximum Output Current: 40A
- Minimum / Maximum Wattage: 6.0W–235W
- Minimum / Maximum Voltage: 0.0V–9.0V
- Temperature Control range: 150℃–315℃
PROTON SCREEN DETAILS
- 1.45 inch 37mm TFT Colour Screen Display
- 6 Colour Display Themes
- Mouse/Joystick Selector Button
- Side-Panel Squeeze Fire Button
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading
- Dual 18650 Batteries
- Individual Cell Battery Life Indicator
TFT SCREEN MENU ITEMS
- > Coil
- > TCR
- > Curve
- > Bypass
- > Settings
The Proton is aimed at the advanced vape user market and as such benefits those who are looking for big clouds and have a general knowledge of how vape mods work. However getting started in simple mode is quick and easy. If you don't need all the functionality of an advanced vape mod you may be better off with one of our straight forward vape pens and e cigarettes.
My Proton Scion was the best mod I have ever had. Have now got the new Ajax. Just as good as my old Proton but a lot better size.