The TPD-compliant Innokin 2ml Slipstream tank is conveniently filled from the top by removing a push and turn top cap.
Look out for fakes, there are many counterfeit products out there!
TPD compliance means there's an emphasis on safety, so this limits the liquid capacity of the tank and dictates the way the device is made and operated. Much like medicine bottles, for example, adults understand to push and twist to open, but the mechanism makes it far more difficult for children to do so. In addition, by filling from the top the chance of liquid leaking out during use is greatly reduced.
The Slipstream is a handsome tank and fits in nicely with Innokin's distinctive and stylish range of vape tanks. The Slipstream tank is the tank of choice for the Innokin iTaste Kroma. It can also be found as standard on the Innokin Pebble Slipstream kit, but this 21mm diameter tank can be used with many sub-Ohm capable mods.
The stainless steel Slipstream tank casing offers more protection against damage around the glass tube but still easy access for viewing your liquid levels.
There are 3 adjustable airflow holes on the top cap. By turning the airflow mechanism, the draw can be altered from tight, similar to a traditional cigarette, to a very light draw.
The Slipstream comes with a 0.8 Ohm Kanthal coil installed. This is a great coil for every day vaping between 20-35W and effectively bridges the gap between sub-Ohm and mouth-to-lung vaping styles.
The other coil included is a 0.5 Ohm stainless steel Slipstream coil designed for more vapour and/or increased flavour.
Slipstream Tank Kit Content
- 1 x Slipstream Tank
- 0.8 Ohm Kanthal BVC coil included
- 1 x Extra 0.5 ohm Stainless Steel 316L Coil
- 1 x O ring spares
Innokin Slipstream Tank Features:
- Tank capacity: 2ml
- Tank glass: Toughened Pyrex glass tube
- Tank shield: Stainless steel tank shield
- Connector: 510 screw fitting
- Wide bore drip-tip
- Airflow: Top airflow ring with multiple slots
- Child lock: Press-down and unscrew top cap for filling/coil change
- Comes fitted with a Slipstream stainless steel atomizer coil
- Discreet, low profile tank
- Fully compliant with TPD
Leak Proofing - Leak Free Vaping
Your Innokin Slipstream is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place
- Make sure the coil in the Slipstream tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Where product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.
More Vapour Please!
For those who want more vapour from their electronic cigarette than a PG/VG e liquid can offer why not try our VSAVI range of pharmaceutical grade fully lab tested VG e-liquids. VSAVI is 100% pure organic VG e liquid which produces far more vapour than PG e-liquid. Try the sampler pack with your Slipstream tank to find your favourite flavour or check out the full Innokin Slipstream Tank review!