Aspire Cleito Coils
5 X Aspire Cleito 0.2 Ohm or 0.4 Ohm coils
Aspire Cleito coils are designed for use only with the Aspire Cleito tank and compatible devices including the new Cleito Pro and Aspire Cleito EXO tank. Utilising an innovative design, Aspire have done away with the need for a static chimney in the centre of their Cleito tank, which means truly tempestuous airflow and improved flavour.
These replacement coils for the Aspire Cleito Sub Ohm tank make the most of this design with their Clapton wound kanthal which brings yet more flavour to the equation. Available in 0.2 ohm and 0.4 ohm.
Also available for the Aspire Cleito range are the new Cleito Mesh coils.
Cleito Coil ratings: UK TPD Compliant
0.2 ohm: 55-70W
0.4 ohm: 46-60W
At the recent Vape Expo the Aspire Cleito Tank was generally recognised by exhibitors as the best sub ohm tank available.
Aspire Cleito Coil Kit Contents
5 x Aspire Cleito Replacement Coils
Japanese organic Cotton
Clapton Kanthal Wire
Choosing to Aspire
Aspire is a well known vape manufacturer, established in 2013. However with over 25 patented products like the Cleito Coil, Aspire have quickly moved to the forefront of the UK vape market. The Aspire Nautilus range of tanks gained a reputation of being a quality device and a very simple but excellent tank. The Cleito Tank, Cleito coils and accessories take vaping to the next level and the Aspire tank is now recognised as being one of the best tank systems available. Aspire Cleito tank reviews also show this to be the front runner when selecting your vape tank.
Please Note: Make sure you are using a compatible battery that is capable of supporting Cleito sub ohm resistance levels for TC coils. See our batteries which are compatible. To avoid coil damage make sure you prime the new coil by dripping 3-5 drops of e-Juice onto the cotton held within the coil and leave to soak for 2-3 minutes prior to vaping. Our help desk team are there to help you if you need advice or assistance.
Aspire Cleito SS316 Coil Instructions: Replacing Coils
- Hold the tank upside down
- Unscrew and remove the Cleito tank base,
- The Coil Unit is located in the centre of the tank base
- Unscrew and replace the Cleito coil with a fresh atomiser head
- Finger Tighten plus a slight additional turn so that the coil is FIRMLY in place
- Replace the tank base taking care not to over tighten
To avoid damage to the wick in the atomiser head always make sure you prime your coils by adding few drops of e liquid to the Cleito Coils and waiting a minute or two prior to vaping.
Leak proofing your Cleito coils
Your Cleito Coil device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Cleito coil for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place when changing coils
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the replacement Cleito coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Cleito Coils have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Where product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.