SMOK TFV8 Coils
5 x SMOK TFV8 Baby-Q2 (0.4 Ohm) or T8 (0.15 Ohm) coils
These are Smok's most popular 0.4 Ohm TFV8 coils designed for all-day vaping with excellent flavour combined with huge clouds but designed to be relatively economical with your juice. The TFV8 is the coil that comes with SMOK TFV8 Baby tanks and is compatible with the top of the range SMOK Alien 220 Watts mod and the Brit Beast Tank.
Genuine Smok Coils
Buyers Beware, there are a lot of Smok clones on the internet - if it's too cheap is it too good to be true?
The TFV8 awesome coil-head has elongated wicking ports and a conical body to concentrate e liquid flavour as it is drawn into the chimney. This capable all-rounder also chucks a very impressive cloud. The TFV8 Baby coil vapes best between 55 and 65 Watts. For maximum limits you can take it up to 80 Watts but start low and look for your personal sweet spot!
The 22mm TFV8 Smok Alien tank is leader in its class.
TFV8 by Smok Specification
0.4 Ohm replaceable TFV8 Baby-Q2 dual core coil head
Rating: 40 to 80 Watts – Sweet spot 55 to 65 Watts
Dual coil design
2 individual stacked coils
Designed for concentrated flavour
Gives a deliciously warm vape
Organic Japanese cotton wicks
100% Genuine SMOK Baby-Q2 coils
T8 Coils Specifications:
Resistance: 0.15 ohm
Recommended Wattage: 50W-110W (Best at 60W-80W)
Patented octuple coil
Clapton kanthal wire
Smok TFV8 Compatibility:
Smok Alien Coils
SMOK TFV8 Baby Coils
Smok Brit Beast Replacement Coils
TFV8 Instructions: Replacing Coils
- Hold the tank upside down
- Unscrew and remove the tank base,
- The Coil Unit is located in the centre of the tank base
- Unscrew and replace the coil with a fresh atomiser head
- Finger Tighten plus a slight additional turn so that the coil is FIRMLY in place
- Replace the tank base taking care not to over tighten
To avoid damage to the wick in the atomiser head always make sure you prime your coils by adding few drops of e liquid to the TFV8 and waiting a minute or two prior to vaping.
Buyers beware - there are many, many Smok clones - if its too cheap is it too good to be true?
SMOK Coils - "Success Starts Where It Ends ：With the Customers".
Leak Proofing - Leak Free Vaping
Your device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place on your Smok Alien
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Where this product has been returned by some customers, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves almost all leak issues.
Seems to be a nice coil. Gives a smooth and cloudy vale. Needs to be set at 60w up to get any decent vape cloud. I only noticed this after swapping the tank head from my old Alien to the new 220w one and had to increase the W settings to get the same vape. Nice and easy to install. Would happily purchase again.
good fast accurate
I've been using these coils at around 60W and they're brilliant. Really nice flavour and extremely smooth, no leaking issues whatsoever and surprisingly good longevity (I've had this one in for 2 weeks now and no loss of flavour). Overall this is a great coil that I highly recommend.