Help and Advice from Pure E-Liquids
- Within just one month of switching tobacco for electronic cigarettes, measures of blood vessel health, including blood pressure and stiffness of their arteries, had started to improve.
- There have been no identified health risks of passive vaping to bystanders.
- Following studies conducted by Cancer Research UK, the Vapril campaign states that e-cigarettes do not cause the condition known as ‘popcorn lung’, which is a lung disease caused by scar tissue on the organs. And there have not been any cases among vapers in the UK, despite media attention linking the two together.
- Plus, Vapril resources also highlight that there is no evidence to suggest that vaping can cause cancer, via further Cancer Research UK investigations.
- After one of the biggest reviews conducted by Royal King’s College London on the risks of vaping, they found that there is significantly lower exposure to harmful substances from vaping than smoking.
Passive Smoking Vs Passive Vaping - Are They Similar?
VAPING CONVERSION SUCCESS
- Over three million smokers have already used vaping to quit or reduce their smoking.
- Vaping has put in the work to help smokers put down cigarettes with smoking at its lowest levels at 13.3%. This is new territory since records began, with vaping playing a large role in that decline.
- Compared to other nicotine replacement therapies that are quickly dropped due to lack of effect, ">56% of vapers have now vaped for more than three years according to Vapril resources.
- The highest quit rates in not just 2020 but 2021 were attributed to vaping products.
Millions Of Smokers Quit Smoking During COVID 19
UK VAPE INSIGHT
- The UK has some of the strictest regulations for e-cigarettes in the world under the Tobacco & Related Products Regulations 2016.
- Smoking cigarettes cost around 3.5 times as much as using e-cigarettes.
- A 2019 study estimated the NHS saved £322m following so many switching from smoking to vaping and it would be double that figure in 2020 if half of UK smokers changed to e-cigarettes.
- In Local Stop Smoking Services, a standard e-cigarette was twice as effective at helping smokers to quit compared with the quitters’ choice of combination nicotine replacement therapy (NRT), with six months without a cigarette more likely when replaced with vaping.
Can You Save Money Switching From Smoking To Vaping?
NICOTINE MYTHS ANSWERED
- Nearly two thirds of vapers (68%) said they never thought they would quit smoking until vaping came along.
- Perceptions of harm from vaping among smokers are increasingly incorrect and out of line with the evidence.
- Based on a 2022 study done by ASH, saving money is the second highest reason behind health that people switch to vaping from smoking. You can save roughly £4000 a year, which doesn’t even factor in the latest increase on tobacco tax following the 2023 budget announcement.
- A 2021 study highlights that only 34% of adults believe vaping is less harmful than smoking.
Is Vaping Without Nicotine Addictive?
Pure E-Liquids is here to help during VApril in any way possible with our customers and those who are interested in taking up vaping to help their stop smoking goal. Whether that’s discussing which vape kit is right for you, discovering the right strength of nicotine needed in your e-liquid or just general advice, we’re a phone call or a moment away on our webchat service during operating hours. Below you can find some more resources and guides from the NHS, Public Health England and UKVIA’s Vapril page to help in your vaping journey:
Visit the VApril website
Get useful advice from the NHS
View research on gov.uk
VApril is back for its sixth year and 2023 hopes to be bigger than ever, as the largest month-long campaign to help people switch from smoking to vaping begins.