Help and Advice from Pure E-Liquids
- Within just one month of switching tobacco for electronic cigarettes, measures of blood vessel health, including blood pressure and stiffness of their arteries, had started to improve.
- There have been no identified health risks of passive vaping to bystanders.
Passive Smoking Vs Passive Vaping - Are They Similar?
VAPING CONVERSION SUCCESS
- In Local Stop Smoking Services, a standard e-cigarette was twice as effective at helping smokers to quit compared with the quitters’ choice of combination nicotine replacement therapy (NRT).
- Over three million smokers have already used vaping to quit or reduce their smoking.
Millions Of Smokers Quit Smoking During COVID 19
UK VAPE INSIGHT
- The UK has some of the strictest regulations for e-cigarettes in the world under the Tobacco & Related Products Regulations 2016.
- Smoking cigarettes cost around 3.5 times as much as using e-cigarettes.
Can You Save Money Switching From Smoking To Vaping?
Pure E-Liquids is here to help during VApril in any way possible with our customers and those who are interested in taking up vaping to help their stop smoking goal. Whether that’s discussing which vape kit is right for you, discovering the right strength of nicotine needed in your e-liquid or just general advice, we’re a phone call or a moment away on our webchat service during operating hours. Below you can find some more resources and guides from the NHS, Public Health England and UKVIA’s Vapril page to help in your vaping journey:
Visit the VApril website
Get useful advice from the NHS
View research on gov.uk
VApril is back for its fifth year and 2022 hopes to be bigger than ever, as the largest month-long campaign to help people switch from smoking to vaping.