Vype Blended Tobacco e-Juice.
A blend of smooth, toasted tobacco notes.
Since it‘s the vapour you inhale and the vapour that delivers the satisfaction, it is very important for us to know exactly what our vapour contains.
This is why Vype put so much care and research into every e Liquid and every product they make — to ensure purity of ingredients, consistent vapour quality and satisfaction from start to finish.
So whenever you see this sign you know the vapour you inhale has been rigorously tested. Vype eLiquids are tested in conjunction with Vype devices and other Vype e Liquids. Vype e Liquids are recommended for use with Vype devices. Do not mix with other substances apart from other Vype e Liquids. Vapour quality and satisfaction may vary if used other than as recommended. Vype e liquid bottles are available in a range of satisfying flavours.
Vype e Liquid. Use and Storage
- Peel off the tamper-evident band from the lid of the bottle. Do not use if band is not intact.
- To open the bottle, gently press the two indicated pressure points on the side of the lid.
- Gently pour the eLiquid into the tank of your device as per the device’s filling instructions (ensuring you do not overfill). You will need to gently press on the soft spot located on one side of the bottle.
- Ensure the bottle lid is properly closed after use to avoid leakage or spillage.
- You should reﬁll your device tank before the e Liquid drops below the minimum fill level on your tank.
- Store between 0-25*C
Vype e Liquid VG and PG content reference
We characterise the propylene glycol (PG) and the vegetable glycerine (VG) in Vype e Liquids as Low, Medium or High to indicate the level in the e Liquid formulation as a percentage of the total e Liquid formulation. See the applicable range for each level. Vype is made by Nicoventures who manufactured EcoPure e-Liquids.
The brand new Vype ePod Starter Kit is available alongside a range of accessories, including replacement parts and chargers - designed specifically for Vype.
Vype is a British American Tobacco UK Company
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
Immediately stop use of this product and seek medical advice if you experience any of the following:
Development of an irregular heartbeat; allergic reaction such as rash, itching or swelling of the tongue, mouth or throat; feeling faint; nausea; headache; or any other unusual or adverse effect
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR USE BY:
- Persons under the age of 18.
- Persons who are allergic/sensitive to nicotine.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Persons who should avoid using tobacco or nicotine products for medical reasons.
- Persons with an unstable heart condition, severe hypertension or diabetes.